The essence of the fireproof glass (resistance to open flame for a given time) is to create increased compressive stresses on the surface of tempered glass. In the process of annealing the glass, stress relaxation occurs, as a result, the glass does not break, but flows out of the mounting frame. The time (in minutes), during which the glass flows out of the frame, characterizes its fire resistance (E15, E30, E45, E60, etc.). Normal tempered glass is destroyed by annealing after 3-5 minutes.
ALUMALL fireproof glass application:
- transparent escape route protection
- preventing the spread of fire
- restriction of fires
- protecting the lives of people and values
- combination of aesthetics and safety
ALUMALL bulletproof advantages:
- high-quality glass without internal and external defects
- possibility of making large fireproof glass
- increased strength: 5-6 times stronger than ordinary glass
- safety: during mechanical destruction crumbles into small, safety particles
- wide temperature range of use: from -40 to +80 degrees
- excellent optical performance
The production of ALUMALL fireproof glass includes an obligatory testing stage, which confirms all its declared characteristics.